Reiki II Practitioner Training
Time & Location
About the Event
The study of Reiki II is known as Okuden, the practitioner level. In this class we deepen our knowledge in the Reiki tradition and learn how to facilitate healing in others.
▪ Instruction in the meaning, using and drawing of the first three Usui Reiki symbols
▪ Distance healing techniques, including planetary healing and introduction to ancestral healing
▪ Second degree Japanese healing techniques
▪ Overview of the energetic body including chakras
▪ Anatomy and physiology for Reiki practitioners
▪ Performing a full Reiki session including documenting Reiki sessions
▪ Ethics and standards for Reiki practitioners
Prerequisite: Completion of Reiki I
Teacher: Nicole West - Certified Massage Therapist, Reiki Master, RYT, and Wellness Educator.
Contact info for registration: Saddha Yoga at 763-270-9642 or Nicole directly @ email@example.com