Time & Location
About the Event
Reiki is an ancient healing system that originated in Tibet over 2500 years ago. The system was revived in the 1800s in Japan and then brought to the US. The Japanese meaning of “Rei” is universal essence, and “Ki” is life force. Reiki is a gentle “hands-on” healing method that generates deep relaxation and reduces feelings of stress in the body. We live in a fast-paced world and often are in a constant state of stress, where our body does not have time to rest and digest. This can inhibit the flow of Ki (energy) that circulates throughout our body causing energetic depletion, blockages or even excess energy. Over time, this can lead to pain and discomfort in our physical and mental/ emotional bodies. The art of Reiki is to channel a higher vibrational energy into all aspects of our BEing for deep relaxation and healing. In Reiki I training, participants will learn how to channel Reiki for self-healing and working with others, including our environment, pets, and plants.
Cost for this class is $150. Class includes a manual, certificate and Reiki I Attunement
Email email@example.com for registration
- A Reiki Level I Attunement- an initiation into the Reiki healing system that opens the energy centers to increase energy flow into the body.
- The history of Reiki and an overview of all levels of the healing system.
- Introduction to energy healing and learning (remembering) how to channel Ki for self-healing and for others.
- Overview of the subtle anatomy of the body.
- Strengthening intuition and perception of healing energy.
- First-degree energy exercises- centering, grounding, modulating your own energy, and sensing energy with your hands.
- Receive and give a Reiki session.
Prerequisite: There are no prerequisites for Reiki level I.